In-office spaces, the background noise level is generally low. Hence, people unintentionally overhear conversations — creating unpleasant scenario for everyone involved. To address this problem, sound masking systems emit a soft, inconspicuous background sound with the use of a loudspeaker system. The ambient sound level becomes more uniform and otherwise noisy distractions are muffled by the sound masking.
Sound masking makes undesirable conversations and other noise distractions less audible. The Result — Employees are less distracted, they are able to concentrate better, and their productivity rises measurably!
Productivity. Confidentiality. Comfort
Increase Your Return On Investments (ROI)
Sound Masking Features
Performances Tailored to Your Unique Office Environment
Office space is a dynamic environment in which ambient noise and the volume of sound distractions vary a great deal depending on the schedule and activities underway. To be effective, sound masking must adapt to changes — It must increase during very active periods and become more discreet when the area is quieter.
- Control of masking volume based on the level of disturbing noise in a room.
- Disturbing noise is measured using sound level sensors installed in the ceiling.
- Masking sound level is adjusted automatically in real-time.
- Adjustment rate, high limit and low limit are programmable separately, for each zone.
- An input mixer allows for the combination of any active input with any output channel.
Adapts to characteristics that are specific to each work environment. Its unique calibration system (patent no: US 7460675 B2) uses a sensor to measure the acoustic response and the background noise in the space. Based on this data, it automatically calculates the noise spectrum that must be used to emit a soft, uniform, and non-disruptive masking noise.
This automatic adjustment is done not only on 1 /3 octave bands, but on 340 narrow band spectrum. It is quick, precise and provides an unparalleled regular smooth and comfortable sound masking spectrum. The calibration quality is measured by the system’s integrated frequency analyzer. At a glance, it provides indications as to whether the masking generated is in complete conformity with the desired sound spectrum.
The VoiceArrest Project Management Software is very flexible, it can cover small or large masking zones. It combines the flexibility of the networked system and the cost efficiency of centralized systems. Changes can be made very easily, the layout is integrated into the software.
- Wireless network simplifies wiring and connection;
- It reduces installation costs (no proprietary cables);
- The Project Manager software is efficient and easy to operate;
- State of the art graphical user interface;
- The ergonomics of the software allows faster interventions;
- For each system installation, a quick course can be offered;
- If requested, free on-line support is offered;
End-users can adjust the volume of the masking sound and music for any given zone with a smartphone application. Available on Google Play and Apple App Store.
What Will Benefit Most From Sound Masking?
Find out how we can solve your privacy problems for entire buildings or
individual workstations no matter what industry you’re in.
Corporations & Small Businesses
Military & Government
Schools & Institutions
Banks & Financial